We have taken a number of steps to ensure hygiene is as always at a high standard, and these are a few of the things we will be doing to ensure this:
- All work stations will be cleaned and sanitised after every client, with door handles, the toilet & light switch, and the card machine being cleaned and sanitised at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Our team will be wearing PPE for every service, which includes: Mask, face shield, and gloves. Again the measures on this will depend on Government guidelines.
- All tools and area's will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised after every use.
- Towels and gowns will be used on 1 client only before being laundered at high temperatures - to minimise the use of disposables.
- The salon will be deep cleaned and disinfected at the end of every day, ready for the following day.
We have added below our new booking procedures.
⭐️ Before Booking An Appointment 😷
If you, someone you live with, or someone you have come into close contact who have any of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- A new, continuous cough
- Shortness of breath
- A loss or change to your sense of taste or smell
Please contact the salon at the earliest opportunity to cancel your appointment and reschedule for a later date. If you arrive to your appointment and we believe you are displaying symptoms, we will terminate your appointment and ask you to go home.
⭐️ Arriving At Our Salon
We ask that you arrive to your appointment on time and on your own. If you are early, please try and wait in your car or outside the salon until the time of your appointment. We do have a waiting area available which is socially distanced for the elderly or disabled, but again please try to remain from arriving too early. We ask that all customers please provide their own face masks, to be worn throughout your appointment, but we will have some you can purchase from us should you forget yours.
⭐️ During Your Visit
Before you are seated, we will ask you to wash your hands using our facilities and to ensure your face mask is on and comfortable. If you would like to read during your appointment, please bring something with you, as we have removed our reading materials from the salon. We are also not able to provide drinks during your appointment, so please feel free to bring something with you.
⭐️Leaving Your Appointment
If you have booked online, you have the option to pay for your service in advance. For those who haven’t booked online, we ask that you pay with contactless, ApplePay/GooglePay, card, etc. We ask you to try and avoid paying with cash, but understand some of our regulars like to, so if this is the case, please bring the correct cash with you to avoid unnecessary handling of coins and notes. You will have an opportunity to wash your hands before you leave for your own peace of mind. Regarding appointment cards, again to avoid unnecessary contamination, we may ask for an email or mobile number to send a confirmation to instead. By doing this you also receive reminders.
We hope this clears a few things up for everyone.
Revival Hair & Beauty look forward to welcoming all our clients back soon.